- End-to-end process engineering expertise in all financial services areas
- Process and organizational mapping, analysis, design and implementation experience
- Focus on service and control improvement and expense reduction objectives
- Expertise in process engineering toolsets and methodologies
Areas of Focus
- End-to-end large-scale or targeted process engineering expertise combined with industry/functional expertise
- Process and organizational mapping, modeling, analysis, design, implementation and control
- Process improvements focus on service improvements, control/governance enhancements and expense reduction objectives
- Process engineering methodologies including Six Sigma and Hammer utilizing tools such as Visio and ARIS
Selected Sample of Experience
- Developed a business transformation strategy and reengineering program for Customer Services Department including all customer facing and back-office operations
- Strategic Partner for the build out of mortgage processing company
- Managed end to end DMAIC process for strategic information management program
- Built new Wealth Management Finance processes and technology interfaces to business units
- Led process mapping, design sessions and reviews with mortgage servicing line of business experts including analysis and identification of key controls, and development of FMEAs, control plans and data collection plans.
- Many others...